Slide Deco is a company that provides quality sliding wardrobes, slanted sliding wardrobes, walk-in wardrobes, and other smart storage solutions. There are only a few steps between you and your dream wardrobe:
1. Estimated design. We can prepare an estimated design based on your rough measurements. And there are few ways to get your quote.
- You can send your dimensions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the contact form on our website.
- Or visit one of our showrooms Cork or Limerick (Just make sure to make an appointment before visiting)
After we get your measurements, designing begins straight away and when the design is ready we either send it on the email or give you a printout (if you are visiting the showroom).
2. Finalizing the design. If you are happy with the design and price then we need to confirm the measurements. On an in-home appointment, we measure everything and you can pick colors and discuss all the details regarding the design. Please remember that you can make changes to the design at any point before the order is sent to the factory and feel free to share your ideas or concerns at any point in the process. When the design is finished and all the details are confirmed we require a 40% deposit payment. When the payment is made we send your order to the factory and then the boring part begins – waiting…
3. Installation. As soon as we get your wardrobe to our warehouse we will contact you with the possible dates of installation. On the installation date, our fitters arrive around 9 a.m. in the morning and usually, the fitting is done by the end of the day. The balance can be paid after the fitting or at any point before that.
WUOHLA ENJOY YOUR DREAM WARDROBE
Reminder* Like all other things to last longer wardrobes require looking after them. When using a vacuum cleaner, slide each door in turn and vacuum the bottom door track to clean any dust, hair, or crumbs that may have gathered on the track. This should be done every few weeks to ensure the soft running of the doors. For the interior, you may use any type of furniture polish to wipe off the dust. Glass and mirror doors can be cleaned with a window cleaner spray. Do not use any sharp-edged objects or rough surface objects to clean the wardrobes. Best to use kitchen paper towels or microfiber cloth.